Sunday, January 27, 2013

Not just for book nerds

I just ran across the Nerdy Book Club blog this evening, and I already love it. The best feature, in my opinion at least, is that the site is a group blog with a diverse set of authors posting on a range of subjects. Recent posts include book reviews, insight into the Newbery selection process from someone who has actually served on the selection committee, urban fiction top picks, and one post on why reading is dumb (at least, until it isn't any more). The end of December also saw several lists of best books of 2012, which, as someone who did not have time to read all, or even a particularly large chunk, of the books that came out last year, I find quite helpful. Overall, I like what I have seen of the site and definitely recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment